Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Take the Accounting Career Quiz !! ;-)


Hey, Guys If you think you may be interested in a career in accounting. Why not go ahead and take this little quiz thats been put toghether. I you answer Yes to more than 7 of these questions... Then, quite more than likly your choice of becoming an accountant could be right on track!! I hope you have fun :-) Oh!! And try to be truthful to yourself... It kinda defeats the purpose if you lie on any of them... " Unless you happen to be a lawyer" Then go right ahead! LOL

Well, on with the Quiz " Good Luck "

These are all Yes or No Questions

(1) I enjoy working with and meeting new people.

(2) I want to earn a college degree that provides the opportunity to pursue various career paths.


(3) I want a career that is financially rewarding and offers opportunity for advancement.

(4) I want to continually enhance my knowledge base and business skills, thus providing me with job security and job stability in times of economic hardship.

(5) I am comfortable working with numbers.


(6) I want a career that is personally rewarding and allows me to see the results of my work.

(7) I want to work in a professional environment.

(8) I enjoy advising and assisting others in accomplishing their personal and business goals.

(9) I want to work with the latest technology in new and dynamic areas of business.

(10) I believe that understanding the "big picture" of a situation, as well as paying attention to detail, is important in the work that I do.

(11) I enjoy using my analytical skills to solve problems and provide solutions.

(12) I want a career that requires excellent communication skills - written and verbal - and the opportunity to use them.

Now, see that wasn't to bad was it... At least now you may know a little bit more about where you stand in this choice of careers. I wish you the very best!! :-)

4 comments:

Darcy Grubaugh said...

In my opinion, the critical question here is the fifth question: Are you comfortable with numbers? Most of us hate Math like hell. That results in us pursuing a course without (or with few) Math subjects. It is good to take note that pursuing an accountancy career hands a big task to you and the responsibility you will handle after school will be great. Also, whatever you do may make or break your career. Of course, if you love Math, then go for it. So are you comfortable with numbers? :)

Darcy Grubaugh

Unknown said...

Your contents are too straightforward to browse and easy to understand.CP Lehal

Quickbooks error said...


When we are talking about QuickBooks error 6000 83 first question is that why and how this error code occurs. QuickBooks must be updated to the latest release and you can install QuickBooks file doctor tool before proceeding with the solutions. The error message reads: ‘Warning: An error occurred when QuickBooks Desktop tried to access the company file. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact Intuit Technical Support.’ This error is commonly referred to QuickBooks Desktop Error 6000. QuickBooks Error 6000 83 indicates the message, An error occurred when trying to open up the company filer or An error occurred.

MTB-Bikes said...

Do you know how to choose the right size mountain bike? Continue reading and we'll walk you through the steps. Mountain bike sizing differs significantly from road bike sizing and other types of bikes for riders with different cycling backgrounds. Check out our article if you want to learn more about today's mountain bike market and what to look for when buying one. Always consider mountain bike wheel sizes chart when you going to mountain bikes.